The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Give Me Fever!


The sickness is creeping back! Went to Dimples Karaoke bar last night and I think I should have sung, "You Give Me Fever" instead of "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" with Ursula! Oh well... you only live once! I'm confident the Little Black Dress and I will bounce back rather quickly!
I paired the Little Black Dress with jeans and a red sweater (on loan from a friend) and classic black heels. The look was casual, yet subtly sophisticated.

I'm excited for tomorrow's look... check back to see what the excitement is all about! (Hint: Yeee-hawwww!)

1 comment:

  1. Dimples!!! *shakes head* Dirty Dimples. I hope you showered very thoroughly afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails