The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Scarf Rose Knot


It's National Wear Red Day so I wanted to do my part in raising awareness about heart disease among women. I decided to wear a scarf that had a touch of red in it, great idea. I learned how to tie a rose knot with the silk scarf and was very excited to greet the day with my new "fashion statement"; It's the boldest move in the experiment yet! I felt such a sense of sophistication and poise all day; I'm sure my posture has greatly improved! I paired the dress with knee high black boots which was good move on my part since I was greeted with rain drops the moment I stepped out of my house to face the world. Tonight, if I go out I will match the look with a pair of black fishnets for an extra edge.

Check back this weekend and see if I'll need boots to keep me out of the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails