The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Early Thank Yous!


Since I am running out of things to pair with the Little Black Dress, my friends are continuing to lend me stuff and give me ideas! Ursula lent me a long dark Grey sweater cardigan and I paired it with the Little Black Dress this morning. The sweater cardigan is a little hard to see in the picture, but here's hoping that you get the idea!

Only 4 more days to go! I can hardly believe it!

Early Thank Yous to everyone who has religiously followed my blog and cheered me along the way!

P.S.- I'm feeling MUCH better today!

2 comments:

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails