The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm going out with my pants on!


I decided to pair the Little Black Dress with pants today. I wore a belt mid way up my torso and pulled the dress through it and ended up with a short'ish peasant-type top. My new "top" was a little too mid-drift for my taste so I put a dark gray cami underneath. The cami went nicely with my shorter classic hounds tooth jacket pattern jacket that is infused with yellow threads. To top the look off, I wore plain black heels and carried a black purse, all together I think the look was classy casual with a hint of personality. I feel great about the look and am looking forward to pairing the dress with pants more in the future.
Did I succesfully pull off the dress-pant combo? I want to hear your feedback!

** The title for this blog is inspired by Randy Houser's song, "Boots On"

7 comments:

  1. You can't even tell it's a dress. good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you
    ((graciously bows/courtesies))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking my blog out "Bloggin in PA"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Nicole:

    I may be "style challenged", but as far as I can tell, the jeans do NOT qualify as a little black dress....I think some elaboration for some us would be helpful. Otherwise, the jeans look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marko- You've to to READ my blog! It explains that I AM in fact wearing the dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails