The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jägermeister Anyone?


To start the weekend off I A) slept it and B) went as casual as could be with my Little Black Dress. I paired the dress with a pair of black canvas flats, a tan canvas purse (that is at least 10 years old) and top the look of, literally, I wore a Jägermeister news boy cap. I definitely wanted to be as casual as could be and I think I was successful. I'm so excited the weekend is here because that means sleeping in, but sometimes I feel like i'm not productive... at all on the weekend, so wish me the best of both worlds!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with relaxing...
    I love your casual look! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails