The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Sunday best

Today's look is by FAR my favorite in the Little Black Dress experiment. I paired the dress with an old leather jacket, a fleur-de-lis inspired silk scarf from Spain that was splashed with ornate gold and royal blue designs, brown buckle boots and, once again, my Hermes bag. I went to church sporting the look and the greeter at the door, who was an older woman pulled me aside and said, "You look great this morning!" Her sincerity amazed me; it reinforced that even though I've been wearing the same dress (for 7 days now) that I can still look and feel great in it.

Don't be shy!!!! Give my your feedback! 
What look do you think has been the best? Any looks you think I should try?

2 comments:

  1. You definitely look fabulous! I think that you should also try different hairstyles. That'll change your look a lot. Maybe a scarf in your hair? Also, try a pair of colored or textured tights. And don't be afraid to put brown with black... I think it could work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep all of this in mind for the coming week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails