The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hobo meets Casual

Today's look was very classy-casual, one may even say hobo'esque with a little touch of class. I paired the Little Black Dress with my friend Ursula's camel brown buckle boots, my old tweed-herringbone jacket (whose buttons have all fallen off) and topped it all off with a simple necklace and carried my dark brown Hermes bag; the look was a success.

I let a another person, from work, in on the Little Black Dress experiment. Now I have 2 people to relay any office folk reactions and/or comments about the fact that I've been wearing the same Little Black Dress... everyday since I've started working... stay tuned!

I think tomorrow I'll go with another classy-casual look... I may even wear flip-flops!!!

Check back tomorrow for Audrey's quote of the day AND my latest look!

3 comments:

  1. Those boots are super cute :)
    At least you know if people will be talking about you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is perfect my ho bo soul sister, I can't wait to see what you wore today.

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails