The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Drag Queens and Lassoing


I spent my day Valentine's Day with my closest girl friends, drag queens and cowboys. We started the day off at Hamburger Mary's... a gay establishment that features an all you can eat brunch buffet, bottomless mimosas and a 2 hour long drag show. To be a little romantic, I borrowed a sweater from my friend Mya that was embellished with crystals and was a pretty turquoise color. It was suitable for all occasions of my day.


After the drag show we went to the LA Times Travel Expo and I learned to lasso. After 3 failed attempts, I was able to lasso the fake bull... such excitement! So I have now A) shot a gun and B) lassoed in my Little Black Dress... pretty impressive if you ask me!

 
The day was a success and I hope to win a trip from the Travel Expo somewhere cool... or a Volvo. Keep your fingers crossed for both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails