The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Red Hot Mess!



This morning I was a hot mess!

I woke up late, decided I had NOTHING to wear (a complete fabrication of the truth), and my hair was being anything but cooperative. After many failed attempts at piecing together an outfit, I went with leggings on loan from Mya and a red peacoat inspired jacket- which, by the way, is arguably the best thing to come out of Old Navy since Bermuda shorts and 2 for $5 sandals. I topped the look of with my $5 clearance-rack pin-up inspired shoes from Target. The look is flirty, fun... and fabulous. For being such a hopeless hot mess this morning, I think I pulled this one off; now I'm a red hot mess.

In other news... 
Less than 10 days to go! Let the countdown begin!!!

3 comments:

  1. You do NOT look like a hot mess... but you are definitely red and looking GREAT!!!
    Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS JUST IN- Someone at work called me "Little Red Riding Hood". I'll TAKE it!

    Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails