The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paris je t'aime

Today I paired the Little Black Dress with red flip-flops,  a red leather bracelet and a scarf on loan from Ursula, by way of Paris.


I am pretty sure Paris is my soul mate- even though we've never met. Everything about Paris appeals to me; the history, the food, the parks... everything! I know when we meet we may become inseparable. I'm supposed to go to Europe in late June and France is a stop along the way in my travels. I cannot wait to eat a fresh croissant and drink tea early in the morning and take a stroll near the Champs Elysée and drink wine on the grass in front of La Tour Eiffel. I know my love of everything French will only be amplified to the 10th degree.  Until then, I will live vicariously through Ursula's scarves.

Merci beaucoup Ursula! Paris je t'aime, Paris vous aime et je t'aime trop! 


3 comments:

  1. Love the touch of red! Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've shown amazing versatility in this endeavor of yours. We could all be far more economically savvy in our wardrobe spending if we had your creative touch! Keep it up.

    P.S. I like the touch of French at the end.

    C'est tres bien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci beaucoup you guys!! I'm over half way there!!!! I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails