The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bring it on El Niño!

Today I matched the Little Black Dress with a dark purple cami underneath and a faded purple long sleeve cropped sweater and stepped out with my boots on. I decided in an effort to mix things up a little that I would try the look with a belt... surprisingly, it worked (or at least I think it did). I also wore a heart necklace and slung a black purse over my shoulder. I would describe today's look as "winter ready"; I'm definitely ready for some CA winter and rain- bring it on El Niño!

3 comments:

  1. love the color of your sweater, and the belt looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uschi! You can borrow my sweater any time you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole:

    Now we're talking! Love it!

    Marko

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails