The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Act Like Summer


I paired the Little Black Dress with a scarf and a pair of 70's inspired brown-weave-wedge sandals; the look begs for summer! I've been thinking of how to sum up the experiment and I am having so many thoughts, so much has happened in the month of February and I can't wait to write a summary of my adventures in my Little Black Dress! I've done LOTS in it... I shot a gun, went on planes, lassoed a fake bull, sang my heart out on stage, and so much more!


Sum up of my adventures in my  Little Black Dress coming 1 March!

6 comments:

  1. cute! are you sad its almost over? are you gonna do another experiment for March??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bloggin in PA!
    Thinking of revisiting each day and turning it into a working draft of a book. Would for sure take longer than just March!
    Think it's a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole:

    Haven't seen a "little black dress" look I DIDN'T like!

    Marko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good for you. Next time I complain about having NOTHING to wear, I'll remember this :)

    http://www.firednfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Chelsea!!! Glad you love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails