The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Job... Same Dress

 
I started a new job today as a copywriter for an advertising company; I wasn't sure how dressy to be. I decided to wear the Little Black Dress (obviously) with a dark gray cami underneath and black heels. I dressed it down a bit by wearing a jean jacket and I carried a canvas bag, in place of a purse. I left the house like a top-notch classy writer... carrying my Google mug full of caffeine and some papers. I'm proud to report that the outfit AND the first day were both a success.

PS- I let one person at work in on the experiment, but everyone else has NO idea!

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing little writer you LOOk like :) I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good black dress! I have two that I love...one realllly dress from Cache, and one from Banana that is not as dressy...LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails