The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Heather Gray

I started the Little Black Dress experiment week 2 off with a Heather Gray cardigan and cami-combo. I wore the cami under the dress and the cardigan over the dress; the result was a subtle match that (I hope) resulted in a polished look. I wore flats with a buckle on the toe for a little extra class and to top the look off, I dressed it all down with a canvas bag. My glasses are proving to be an enormous help in daily life and I feel like I can FINALLY see again! They are always a welcome addition to my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails