The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On a roll!


Day 17! Only 11 more days to go... less than 2 weeks! I can do it! I can do it... I think. Some thoughts that have gone through my head during the experiment are a) no one has really noticed, b) i have done a lot less laundry, c) the dress is forcing me to be creative, and d) it takes a lot less time to get ready in the morning. All in all, the experience has been positive and I seem to be flying past the halfway point.

But... (there's always a but)

I'm sick of having to worry about being lady like in a Little Black Dress...

so I decided to go with pants today. I lassoed the dress up with a belt and wore my big jewel flip flops; the look is casual comfort.

7 comments:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you! I'm actually surprised you haven't worn pants more. It may not be traditional, but it's modern and classy. Audrey couldn't have gotten away with it in her time, but you can. :) Also, if you're like most honest girls i know (thought e: perhaps...) You've probably suffered the burden of shaving more often than usual too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking the blog out Reus!

    And Gota de Guerra- I have for SURE had to stop by the store and get more shaving cream than usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously Matt!
    I can shoot a gun, I can lasso... I can pretty much do anything in my Little Black Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails