The challenge...

Wear the same "Little Black Dress" for the entire month of February.

The Little Black Dress

When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place.

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Little Black Dress and a Shotgun

 
Day 1 of The Little Black Dress experiment was a SUCCESS!  I have been in Colorado since Saturday and I really wanted to shoot a gun before I left... and I did; in my Little Black Dress. It was amazing! The Little Black Dress proved to be just fine for shooting a gun... who would have thought?!?!?

I start a new job tomorrow so check back and see what I decided to wear!

4 comments:

  1. excellent first day!!! you slay me Nicole. Fabulous!!!

    www.travelingmango.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this experiment... and you look super effing hot wearing that black dress firing a gun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nicole, your so....different! lol

    ReplyDelete

Past Looks

Related Posts with Thumbnails